Rhonda D. Butler, CPA, CGMA
Rhonda began her career with Hummingbird, King & Butler in 1992 and was admitted into the partnership in 2011. She has more than two decades of public and private accounting experience. Her primary focus includes taxation, oil and gas accounting, and small business consulting.
A graduate of Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Rhonda received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Rhonda’s other experience includes working as a Supervising Senior Tax Accountant with KPMG, LLP in Shreveport as well Controller of a local independent oil and gas operator.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in Louisiana, 1995 to present.
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2012 to present.
- Notary Public
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS)
- ANECA Federal Credit Union Board – Chairman, Former Supervisory Committee Chair
- Red River Classic Mustang Club – Show Director & Board Member
- Caddo Magnet Players Drama Guild – Secretary & Board Member, Fringe Chairman
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants – Former Board Member, Past President of the Shreveport Chapter
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce – Former Chairman of Walk of Stars Committee, graduate of Commerce Leadership program
- Krewe de les Femmes Mystique – Former Board Member