Hummingbird, King and Butler CPAs and Advisors, LLC offers a challenging and professional environment. We work together to create an atmosphere that is unlike the “typical” CPA firm. Our staff is our greatest asset. Our commitment to work-life balance is steadfast. Technology and open-door policies from managers and members combine to create an atmosphere of teamwork and learning.
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from rewarding positions, working with talented people and a variety of clients over diverse industries. Capable staff accountants are able to advance to positions with more responsibilities by demonstrating their professional skills on the job. Advancement to mid-level positions comes with experience as you develop technical expertise and demonstrate your management capabilities.
Constant attention to professional training and development assures that our staff continues to grow in the knowledge and skills necessary to grow within our profession.
|BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT|
|Competitive Wages||Health/Life Insurance||Retirement Plan|
|Paid Holidays||Earned Time Off||Overtime/Comp Time|
|Bonus Pools||Flexible Schedules||Paid Professional Education|
|Paid Professional Dues||Seasonal Parties||Paid Time to Sit for the CPA Exam|
|Tax Season Lunches/Treats|
|And Many More . . .|
We continually seek educated, intelligent and qualified staff to join our firm. If you are interested in employment opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hummingbird, King & Butler CPAS and Advisors, LLC is a certified public accounting firm that specializes in comprehensive tax and small business services. The firm has broad industry experience with businesses as diverse as oil and gas, medical, and automotive, and remains dedicated to partner availability and personal attention.
We are looking for an experienced accounting professional to manage a recurring workload of clients having a variety of payroll, accounting, tax return, and advisory needs.
Our ideal candidate has been working in a CPA firm with similar practice areas for five or more years. All candidates must possess an accounting degree. A CPA license is a plus. We are looking for reliable, trustworthy, intelligent, and organized workers. This is NOT an entry-level position. A candidate having industry experience for three or more years in a controller or chief accountant position would also be a potential fit for this opportunity.
- Provide or manage bookkeeping and tax services for multiple clients, while meeting budgets, billable hour and realization goals.
- Manage client correspondence and communicate professionally with clients and tax agencies.
- Prepare or review tax returns: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S, 990, etc. and all relevant state forms.
- Use technology efficiently and effectively for the benefit of the firm and our clients.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by maintaining the highest standard of work, conduct, and enthusiasm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or similar equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of QuickBooks or similar software experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an accountant
- Working knowledge of individual and business tax returns
- Strong Word and Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and procedures
- Professional references and verifiable work experience