Robert E. King, III, CPA, CVA, CGMA
Rob has worked in the accounting industry for over 35 years and currently serves as the Managing Member at Hummingbird, King & Butler CPAs and Financial Consultants, LLC. His primary focus includes taxations, estate & business planning and business valuations.
- B.S. in Accounting, Centenary College, Shreveport, La., 1979.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Licensed in Louisiana, 1981 to present.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), 2012 to present.
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2012 to present.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- AICPA – Forensic and Valuation Services
- Barksdale Air Show, Board Member & Treasurer
- Shreveport-Bossier Military Affairs Committee, Board Member & Treasurer
- Southfield School, Board Member &Treasurer
- Southfield School Foundation Board, Board Member & Treasurer
- Goodwill Industries of North Louisiana, Inc., Former Board Member, Chairman and Treasurer
- Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Board of Trustees for Loyola College Prep, Former Board Member, Former President